Esc, Shift+F10 to switch libraries, then nothing

  • MarkH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      I can Esc to call up a drop down box which shows available clips to switch
      to within that library. Before upgrading to Notetab 5.1 full version I
      could, with the drop down box press Shift+F10 and get another drop down menu
      to switch to another library. I get this menu, but selecting from it
      doesn't seem to work at all - keyboard or mouse. Has something changed
      here? Using Windows
      98SE.

      Any ideas?

      Kind regards,