Re: Batch Adjust Line Breaks

  • Mark B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Valentine" <orders@...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to produce a clip that can do Modify > Lines > Adjust
      > Line Breaks on a specified batch of files? I'm having problems with
      > PHP scripts brought in from a Unix server.
      >
      > Chris.

      The easy solution, I guess, would be to open your batch of documents
      in tabs and do
      ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks
      on each open doc.

      H="batch adjust line breaks"
      ; Documents are indexed 1 to GetDocCount.
      ^!Set %index%=0
      :Loop
      ^!Inc %index%
      ^!If ^%index% > ^$GetDocCount$ ExitLoop
      ; Activate document
      ^!SetDocIndex ^%index%
      ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Adjust Line Breaks
      ^!GoTo Loop
      :ExitLoop

      A possible enhancement might be some kind of automated opening of
      files. For example, open all .txt and .htm files in a given folder:
      ^!Open C:\Documents and Settings\Me\Desktop\*.txt
      ^!Open C:\Documents and Settings\Me\Desktop\*.htm
      And save all modified documents at the end:
      ^!Save ALL