Re: [Clip] Incrtl5 report to XML - Tom Sawyer wants his fence painted

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Alec Burgess\(g\) wrote:
      >Seems to me if one of the Inctrl5 output formats could be transformed to XML
      >you'd immediately get the tree-exploring capabilities (in any browser) right
      >away. (CSV is probably the easiest)

      Not in any browser. Only in browsers that mimic IE in this respect.

      Lotta
    • frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hi Alec et.al.

        ... to write a clip that will translate anyone of the above HTML, TXT
        or CSV formats to XML...

        does not StarOffice [Sun Microsystems] have an export filter to easily
        convert files to XML?

        regards,

        tf
        http://www.thefrank.com