Inserting images

  • Absalom Nemini Filius
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      All clip inserting image tags call up the internal function:

      [(T=T;F="Image Files|*.gif;*.png;*.jpg;*.jpeg")Image file name]

      This automatically includes the width and height tags. Now I prefer not
      using them. If someone wants to view or print a page without graphics
      the boxes should be big enough to take the ALT text but I don't want
      whole pages unnecessarily filled with huge white spaces.
      So far I always delete those two tags manually, but can I suppress
      having them placed in the first place?

      Danke