Delete spaces

  • Absalom Nemini Filius
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      I'm new here, so please bear with my several questions.

      For a HTML-ar shortcut to be recognized it must be separated from the
      previous text by a space or a full stop or something similar. In some
      cases this is not what's wanted. An example is " – " where
      the first   has to come right after the word before it.
      Going back to manually delete that space is a bore, can the clip be made
      to do it automatically?

      Danke
      Axel
    • Mark B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Absalom Nemini Filius
        <AbsalomNemini@...> wrote:

        > I'm new here, so please bear with my several questions.
        >
        > For a HTML-ar shortcut to be recognized it must be separated from the
        > previous text by a space or a full stop or something similar. In some
        > cases this is not what's wanted. An example is " – " where
        > the first   has to come right after the word before it.
        > Going back to manually delete that space is a bore, can the clip be made
        > to do it automatically?
        >
        > Danke
        > Axel

        For this, I use a backspace. This clip

        H="bb"
        ^!Keyboard BACKSPACE
        <BULLET>

        allows me to type a space + bb to get this result:
        some text<BULLET>

        --Mark