Re: Is GetParagraph misbehaving?

  • Mark B.
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006

      I don't think that's true for shared clips where clip compatibility
      > with earlier versions, and between Pro, Standard and Light is wanted.
      > I know that ^$GetLine$ gave a different result between Pro and Light
      > in earlier versions and that there was a change in ^$GetLine$ in 5.1
      > Standard (which I haven't looked into yet).
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Ok (but sheesh). Thanks. On the topic of compatibility and shared
      clips, I notice that ^$GetLibraryPath$ points to Libraries in the
      install folder even when the libraries are in Application Data.
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Mark B." <breaumark@...> wrote:

        > Ok (but sheesh). Thanks. On the topic of compatibility and shared
        > clips, I notice that ^$GetLibraryPath$ points to Libraries in the
        > install folder even when the libraries are in Application Data.

        In the new 5+ multiuser setup, libraries exist in both locations.
        ^$GetLibraryPath$ returns the one under the AppPath and
        ^$GetLibraryUserPath$ returns the one under the DataPath. If you use
        clipedit to edit one from the AppPath area, it gets saved in the
        DataPath and is subsequently read from there. ^$GetLibraryPath
        ("SampleCode")$ would tell you where the "live" version is (under
        AppPath if unedited. under DataPath if user-edited and saved).

        PS, ^!SelectLine also used to and (may still) work differently
        between Std/Light and Pro.