[Clip] Re: Process by Line

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 1999
      Hi Clippers,
      I need a clip for playing midi files from NTP. Here's
      the path to my MediaPlayer:

      C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\MedPlay600
      \Mplayer2.exe

      My midi files are on a different drive.

      Thanks,
      Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 1999
        Hi Mark,

        Midi and wav are no different as far as NoteTab is concerned when
        the commandline comes in to play.

        > I need a clip for playing midi files from NTP. Here's the path
        > to my MediaPlayer:

        Try ^!Path\FileName.mid

        ^!C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\MedPlay600\Mplayer2.exe Path\FileName.mid

        You might need quotes around your paths.

        Bye for now,
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

        http://www.sureword.com/sojourner