[Clip] Re: Process by Line

  • STEVE179
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 1999
      Hi...thanks for the info...didn't realize it had been so long since I
      checked my mail. I'll give the samples a try.

      ----------

    • rainmark@att.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 1999
        Hi Clippers,
        I need a clip for playing midi files from NTP. Here's
        the path to my MediaPlayer:

        C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\MedPlay600
        \Mplayer2.exe

        My midi files are on a different drive.

        Thanks,
        Mark
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 1999
          Hi Mark,

          Midi and wav are no different as far as NoteTab is concerned when
          the commandline comes in to play.

          > I need a clip for playing midi files from NTP. Here's the path
          > to my MediaPlayer:

          Try ^!Path\FileName.mid

          ^!C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\MedPlay600\Mplayer2.exe Path\FileName.mid

          You might need quotes around your paths.

          Bye for now,
          Jody Adair
          Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

          http://www.sureword.com/sojourner