[Clip] Re: [NTB] Find and Swap

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1999
      [I've moved this thread to the clips list from the basic list.]

      Hans Tolboom <hans-jan@...> wrote:
      >Rearrange Fields was just the one I was looking for, thanks.
      >Thanks for NoteAwk !!!!

      You're welcome.

      >Maybe you know the answer to this too :
      >
      >I want to execute rearrange fields from another library. If I'm right
      >"^!FarClip NoteAwk:Rearrange Fields" will execute it, but how can I
      >pass on %SEQ%, %FS%, %OFS% and %FIXWID% ?

      I will consider this as I work on version 5. I agree it would be nice
      to be able to call NoteAwk's clips from other clips. For now, you
      could make extra copies of NoteAwk's clips, and comment out all the
      wizards. Then you could set variables in another clip before you
      execute it.

      >Any idea where to start with this :
      > delete part of line of text between row1:col1 and row1:col2 ?

      ^!SetCursor ^%row1%:^%col1%
      ^!SelectTo ^%row1%:^%col2%
      ^!Toolbar "Cut"

      By the way, NoteAwk's "Rearrange Fields" clip was supposed to also
      work with fixed-width fields, but the feature seems to be broken.
      That's another thing for me to fix in version 5.

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen
      ICQ: 15117288