[Clip] Re: Delete long words

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi Geoffroi,

      > I need a small clip to delete all words which have more than 10
      > characters in a very long list... Could somebody help me
      > please?

      I was too lazy or busy to put these into one Clip. The reason for the
      11 in the second Clip is because it takes into account the list delimiter
      selected/deleted also.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Delete Line If...
      ; 10/01/1999, Ntb-Clips@..., jody

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      :Loop
      ; long line next
      ^!If ^$GetLineSize$ > ^?[Deleteline if over how many characters=10] Next else Skip_2
      ^!DeleteLine
      ^!Goto Loop
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^$GetLineCount$ Next else Loop
      ^!Jump 1

      H=Delete Word If...
      ; 10/01/1999, Ntb-Clips@..., jody
      ; long line next
      ^!Set %Delimiter%=^?[Type in or choose list deliminter=Semi-colon^=;|_Space^=^%Space%|Tab^=^t]

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      :Loop
      ^!Find "^%Delimiter%" S
      ^!IfError JumpStart
      ^!Select Word
      ; long line next
      ^!If ^$GetSelSize$ > ^?[Delete word if over how many characters=11] Next else Skip
      ^!Toolbar Clear All
      ^!Goto Loop

      :JumpStart
      ^!Jump 1