Re: [Clip] List of open documents

  • Alec Burgess(g)
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2006
      Bruce:
      > I note that I'm on the wrong list with this - sorry about that.

      Just FYI, I don't think Jody has ever complained (*loudly*{grin}) about
      posts made to Clips when they could have perhaps been made to the regular
      list. Its more the other way around :-)

      > What [History] is, I don' t know. But who can know everything?
      Again FYI, History matches the files you've closed (rather than left open
      when you closed Notetab). Have a look at Menu/Files/Reopen ... it should
      match to History in the INI file.

      Regards ... Alec