Re: [Clip] List of open documents

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7 1:05 PM
      hsavage wrote

      > I believe you'll find that list in NotePro.ini under the heading
      > [AutoLoad]. -1
      >
      > These are the files that reopen with shutdown and restart.

      Thank you - that was it! I had mistakenly latched onto [History] rather than [Autoload]. It's working fine now. What [History] is, I don' t know. But who can know everything?

      I note that I'm on the wrong list with this - sorry about that.

      Bruce
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7 2:47 PM
        bruce.somers@... wrote:
        > hsavage wrote
        >
        >> I believe you'll find that list in NotePro.ini under the heading
        >> [AutoLoad]. -1
        >>
        >> These are the files that reopen with shutdown and restart.
        >>
        > Thank you - that was it! I had mistakenly latched onto [History]
        rather than [Autoload]. It's working fine now. What [History] is, I
        don' t know. But who can know everything?

        > I note that I'm on the wrong list with this - sorry about that.

        Bruce,

        I'll cc this to the NoteTab list, that would seem to be suitable for
        this type discussion.

        The [History] section, I believe, is used to track previously opened files.

        You can click File > ReOpen to see the history list and quickly reopen
        any of the last several files that were opened.

        ºvº
        2006.08.07
        "Cooking I; Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter."
        hrs ø hsavage@...
      • Alec Burgess(g)
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7 6:21 PM
          Bruce:
          > I note that I'm on the wrong list with this - sorry about that.

          Just FYI, I don't think Jody has ever complained (*loudly*{grin}) about
          posts made to Clips when they could have perhaps been made to the regular
          list. Its more the other way around :-)

          > What [History] is, I don' t know. But who can know everything?
          Again FYI, History matches the files you've closed (rather than left open
          when you closed Notetab). Have a look at Menu/Files/Reopen ... it should
          match to History in the INI file.

          Regards ... Alec