Updated VBscript Library

  • BrianHulse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Thanks **very** much for version 5! I paid for an upgrade, bought
      another license for work and purchased Easy Imager for a friend.
      Please don't release another awesome product anytime soon - I couldn't
      afford it ! :-)

      I was hoping someone on this forum had a newer VBScript library than
      the one on the notetab.com site. I especially don't understand why
      there are four libraries (Functions, Keywords, Methods and
      Properties). I was planning on simply combining these libraries into
      one, then refining. Or does it make more sense to use IntelliComplete?

      TIA,
      Brian