Re: [Clip] Re:If-Then-Else Loop

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2006
      Sorry - I didn't intend that to be personal. I should have written "a mailto-link" and not "your mailto-link".

      >>Jeff Scism wrote:
      So the better solution would be? Other than a <a
      href="mailto:scismgenie@...>Jeff</a> coding?

      A friendly solution would display the e-mail address in plain text that anyone could copy into his/her mail system, without right-click/properties/ etc., which a certain fraction of the visitors will not be familiar with. One just doesn't know and shouldn't assume anything.

      Bruce