NoteTab Groups Problems

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      > They appear to be working fine Don. Just quiet.

      Quiet and very sluggish. It takes a minute-and-a-half to call up the
      post screen. Then I post and it doesn't show up. I posted a tip on
      configuring vim to handle *.otl files. It vanished.

      Didn't Don once look into moving this thing to Google Groups? Much
      more responsive, much better layout, much better search.

      Just a thought.

      rd

      ps - don't know whether this post will show or not.