Testing Bouncing

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      Testing to see if the list is just dormant, or if "bouncing" is
      occurring again.
    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        Don Daugherty wrote:
        > Testing to see if the list is just dormant, or if "bouncing" is
        > occurring again.

        Ok, my test message made it out and back. Now, can someone tell me if
        there has been normal activity on both these lists? I've seen nothing
        the last several days.
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
          Don Daugherty wrote:
          > Don Daugherty wrote:
          >> Testing to see if the list is just dormant, or if "bouncing" is
          >> occurring again.
          >>
          > Ok, my test message made it out and back. Now, can someone tell me if
          > there has been normal activity on both these lists? I've seen nothing
          > the last several days.

          Don,

          Traffic has been slow, the date on my last email from this list is 7/1.

          ºvº
          06.07.05_19.34
          "Classic Clothing; Wearing Outfits You Already Have."
          hrs ø hsavage@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            Hi Don,

            >Don Daugherty wrote:
            >> Testing to see if the list is just dormant, or if "bouncing" is
            >> occurring again.
            >>
            >Ok, my test message made it out and back. Now, can someone tell me if
            >there has been normal activity on both these lists? I've seen nothing
            >the last several days.

            They appear to be working fine Don. Just quiet. You know how they
            go into slack periods. Perhaps the 4th of July, Independence Day,
            had something to do with it too. We had great fireworks in town
            on the 4th and as you know many families have family get-togethers
            on the 4th, even the ones that travel to get to their destination
            family ordeal. <g>

            <off-topic>
            I'm sure glad did not have the Queen of England revoke our
            independence that year that my state (Florida) couldn't fill out
            the ballot forms, because of the supposed hard to understand
            issues with the system when we were voting for president that
            year. <vbg>
            </off-topic>

            See ya in the funnies,
            Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15