Re: [NTB] Pasting Text with Sequential Numbering

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      CAHansen1 wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm creating a simple web page to show a bunch of pictures and using
      > Notetab to create the page. Essentially, my file is going to have
      > nearly identical lines with the exception of the file name (which
      > increases by increments of one. Example:
      >
      > /photos/picture01
      > /photos/picture02
      > /photos/picture03
      > etc.
      >
      > Is there a way to paste a line but have it increment by one unit on
      > each line?
      >
      > Thanks.

      Yes, there is something called a clip that will do this for you. To get
      clips you should join the clips list. They try to keep clip discussions
      off of this basic notetab group.

      In addition, if you go to the Utility Library that came with note tab,
      there is a file called something like images to html. Double click on
      that once and pick your directory and it will built something like what
      you describe. You can very easily copy and modify that clip.

      If you need more, you should join the clips list and we can easily help
      you out.

      The address to join is: ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com