Re: Changes to the Contents of an Entire Folder (was Re: [Clip] HELP)

  • momo -----none-----
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
      This time, it is not my fault.

      I installed XP Pro with SP2 last week because it came with the ACER PC, I had to recover because somehow no way to install 2000 pro.

      XP is not letting me reinstate the license number for Notetab Pro. Do you have a fix, if so PLEASE send instruction for a 5 yr old. XP is very frustating and would you know it, it is just a more bloated version of NT.

      Can you help, also please send a copy of the old serial number.

      Thanks Jody and one more time I truly appreciate your help.
      momo

      momora
      Curiosity spawns the discovery of things unknown.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        Hi momo,

        I'll send you what you need. For future purposes you and others
        write me at Jody@....