Syntax Coloring - Not very flexible...

  • davidmonast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      I know notetab allows you to modify the syntax coloring but it is
      designed more for html type syntax.

      Can clip code programming manage custom colorization to given
      word/words/phrases?

      I have looked through the "Help on Clip Programming" and I do not see
      any color programming topics.

      If there is another method I could use then please do tell.

      Thanks,

      David
    • rpdooling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        >> the syntax coloring

        David,

        It's a perennial feature request, but unlikely to appear anytime soon.
        There is some discussion of this on the Next Release Group.

        See, e.g.,

        rick