Re: [Clip] Insert date/time in other applications

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
      vclawson2000 wrote:
      > I use NoteTab light to insert clips in other applications.
      > However, I can't figure out how to get notetab to insert the
      > current data/time. Any help would be appreciated.

      If I'm understanding what you mean by "to insert clips in other
      applications", you are controlling another application via a clip and
      you can use something like the following clip lines to get the date and
      time typed at the "insertion point" in the other application.
      ^!KeyboardDelay 100
      ; Experiment with "100" to get the job done as quickly as possible
      without "typing" faster than the other app can handle it.
      ^!Keyboard #^$GetDate(yy-mm-dd/hh:nn:ss)$#