New Clip Library: the sfz-toolbox

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      Hi,

      I am proud (and somewhat relieved as well) to announce the release of
      my sfz-toolbox clip library.

      The sfz-toolbox allows to create and edit patch files for the popular
      sfz sample player.
      http://www.rgcaudio.com/sfz.htm

      Please have a look:
      http://www.soundbytes.de/en/sfz-toolbox.html

      Many thanks again to Sheri for pointing me to autoIt. Without that
      hint most of the advanced features would not have been possible.
      best regards

      Andreas

      PS: I wonder if it would be ok to announce the clip library to the
      main note tab user list?

      PPS: sorry for the double post. there was an error with the hyperlinks
      in the original message. thanks!