Re: [Clip] Are there any clips to covert .doc to .txt?

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2006
      Several years ago, this still worked. It's a Word macro or template
      which will convert any directory of files from Word.docs to *.txt
      files. I have seen macros like this in several places. Just do some
      detailed google searches.

      http://tinyurl.com/l6a6b

      http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=http%3a%2f%2fwww.support.microsoft.com%2fkb%2f157094%2fen-us%2f

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold