Re: [Clip] duplicated files

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      Thanks Alec, looks like just the thing.

      "To a man with only a hammer, everything looks like a nail" (Mark Twain)

      I used to teach survival in the military, and we used this one a lot.

      I think of NoteTab as the "utility tool" that can do just about anything, and an essential part of my survival kit.

      It can be a delicate knife, or a powerful lever. It is all in how it is applied.

      ~~

      Jeffery Scism,
      USGenWeb Project Local Coordinator Rep
      NC/NE region