note<>num: A Clip for Midi Musicians (+ more)

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 5:57 AM
      Hi everybody,
      This is my forst mail to the group. I am currently working on a clip
      based editor for the sfz sampler:
      http://www.rgcaudio.com/sfz.htm
      The sfz format is entirely text based. That's why I am using the
      Notetab clip language for the editor.
      Are there any Musicians in this group? My sfz toolbox is close to
      release and I am now looking for some people to test this thing. Some
      clip programming experience would be very welcome. That is why I am
      asking here first.

      Here is a little takeout from the library:
      http://www.soundbytes.de/temp/note2num.clb

      This clip translates note names into midi note numbers and vice versa.
      Hope that someone finds this useful.

      best regards

      Andreas Sumerauer