Re: Clip or Script to strip headings from a file

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2006
      Glad I could help. I'm sure you'll find many uses, clips are real
      timesavers even if they do take a bit of working out in the beginning.
      I would recommend experimenting with my clipcode syntax package. I had
      gotten a bit rusty writing clips myself, but with the clipcode syntax
      clip I was able to get right back into it.

      Take care,
      Sheri

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "essinger2001" <Dilbernator@...>