Re: [Clip] Managing Outline Contents

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      Hi
      Read the readme otl that comes with notetab below is the bottom of one page
      I think this is what you are after.
      * To jump to a specific line number in a document, the format of the
      hyperlink is similar to the search criteria. You use the line number instead
      of the search text and use the parameter "L" so that NoteTab knows it is the
      line number you want and not text to search. For example, [readme.txt::5^L]
      will display the Readme.txt file with the cursor at the beginning of the 5th
      line. If you specify "-1", the cursor will be placed on the last line:
      [readme.txt::-1^L]

      * URLs are also valid. However, if the link does not start with the typical
      "www.", then you must fully qualify the URL (add "http://", or "ftp://",
      etc.). The following will connect to the NoteTab site through your default
      web browser [www.notetab.ch]. Hold the Alt key down if you want to open the
      link in a new web browser window (this feature may not work with all
      browsers).

      [D:\NTS\readme.txt::6^L]
      [D:\NTS\readme.txt::replacement]
      [D:\goldwave\readme.txt::Features]