need for a otl clip

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
      Hi
      I was thinking do not know quite how to go about this with otl,s I have a
      need for a back clip along the lines of ,if your moving forward and back
      ,each time I land on a topic it is stored in a variable so you end up with
      say six stored topics so when you want to go back all you have to do is to
      click on back clip this brings up list and the topic you want to go back to
      is there ?

      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • Alan_C
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
        Hi,

        I vaguely remember writing a clip and sharing it to this list. It may use
        less stored memories than you seek. But it ability somewhat to go forward
        and back.

        It was near 2 to 4 years ago. If to search the group archives. Alan, Alan C,
        or Alan_C

        I'd share the clip direct, now. But it must be in an old backup on cd that's
        misplaced somewhere until I find it. Alan.