Re: [Clip] change to lower case

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Edward:

      go to View | Options | HTML Files and then Un-check Create Upper-case Tags.

      Charlie
      Charles M. Raine,
      Winnipeg. MB R3P 0W3

      On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:35:32 -0600, Edward wrote:
      > When I use the clip !br I get upper case fonts. How do I change it to
      > lower case. I did this already ^!InsertHtml <br />^p
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
        Charlie,
        I did not realize that was there and i have been using NoteTab Pro for several years. Worked like a charm. Many thanks.
        Ed
        go to View | Options | HTML Files and then Un-check Create Upper-case Tags.

        Charlie
        Charles M. Raine,
        Winnipeg. MB R3P 0W3

        On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:35:32 -0600, Edward wrote:
        > When I use the clip !br I get upper case fonts. How do I change it to
        > lower case. I did this already ^!InsertHtml <br />^p

      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
          Ed wrote:
          > Charlie,
          > I did not realize that was there and i have been using NoteTab Pro for several years. Worked like a charm. Many thanks.
          > Ed

          While you are in there Ed, check create xhtml tags as well. That will
          pay dividends down the road as well.