change to lower case

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      When I use the clip !br I get upper case fonts. How do I change it to lower
      case.
      I did this already
      ^!InsertHtml <br />^p

      But I still get upper case <BR /> when I run the clip. All the clips that do
      similar things also give me upper case. I want to use lower case fonts like
      this <br />
      Thanks for your input
      Ed
    • Charles M. Raine
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi Edward:

        go to View | Options | HTML Files and then Un-check Create Upper-case Tags.

        Charlie
        Charles M. Raine,
        Winnipeg. MB R3P 0W3

        On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:35:32 -0600, Edward wrote:
        > When I use the clip !br I get upper case fonts. How do I change it to
        > lower case. I did this already ^!InsertHtml <br />^p
      • Ed
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Charlie,
          I did not realize that was there and i have been using NoteTab Pro for several years. Worked like a charm. Many thanks.
          Ed
          go to View | Options | HTML Files and then Un-check Create Upper-case Tags.

          Charlie
          Charles M. Raine,
          Winnipeg. MB R3P 0W3

          On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:35:32 -0600, Edward wrote:
          > When I use the clip !br I get upper case fonts. How do I change it to
          > lower case. I did this already ^!InsertHtml <br />^p

        • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
            Ed wrote:
            > Charlie,
            > I did not realize that was there and i have been using NoteTab Pro for several years. Worked like a charm. Many thanks.
            > Ed

            While you are in there Ed, check create xhtml tags as well. That will
            pay dividends down the road as well.