Re: [Clip] How to Tag limit using Regex

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Vijay wrote:
      > I am a newbie to Notetab.I want to import this data to Excel sheet..Any Ideas on how to make each column Tab delimited.
      >
      > The file containing the data is located at ..
      >
      > http://cse.unl.edu/~vbandaru/notetab/sachin.html

      Hi Vijay,

      Excel is obviously off topic here, but it will allow you to use fixed
      width data import. I just copied and pasted the content to a document
      and it appears to be in perfect columns. But you need to somehow gather
      the links.

      If you go straight to the source, you will find some remove table clips
      in the archives of this list. It can be done, but it is a pretty
      significant clip it seems to me.

      Don