[Clip] Re: Libraries Bar not showing!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 4:41 PM
      Hi Jay,

      >I am currently running Windows 95 and NTP4.6 and I cannot
      >get the Libraries Bar to show up down at the bottom above
      >the status bar.

      Check to see if your libraries are in a folder called
      Libraries underneathe NoteTab's main folder.

      Try unchecking and checking again.

      Try moving your NotePro or NoteTab.ini file out of the NoteTab
      main folder, closing NoteTab and reopening. If that works,
      try moving your old .ini back in after closing NoteTab.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner/