Input Control Difference (^P in Standard/Light and Pro)

  • Hugo Paulissen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Hi Don,

      You had a question about finding ^P and the difference in handling that
      in Pro and Light/Standard. I just saw that my message didn't reach the
      original list (NTB), not bad, since it would not have been appropriate
      there...

      > Is there any other suggestions or solutions?

      ;^!Select ALL
      ^$StrReplace("^P";"|";"^$GetSelection$";0;0)$

      This should work in both versions.

      Hugo