Re: [NTB] Microsoft Outlook Notes to Notetab outline

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Keith Cornett wrote:
      > Actually, Outlook 2003 provides options to export to:
      >

      > Comma Separated Values (DOS)
      >
      > Comma Separated Values (Windows)
      >
      > Microsoft Access
      >
      > Microsoft Excel
      >
      > Personal Folder File (.pst)
      >
      > Tab Separated Values (DOS)
      >
      > Tab Separated Values (Windows)

      Jody must be away but he'll show up shortly and say ... This is off
      topic for a notetab forum. We are discussing other software besides
      notetab.

      There are two forums where this might be most appropriate:
      The clips list -- if you want to use a clip to manipulate the output
      from your exported file and make it into a notetab outline file for
      example (probably can be done)

      The off-topic list -- because we are really discussing something else
      besides notetab ...

      I suspect where you really belong is on the clips list with this topic.
      I am not the moderator, but they regularly ask that this list be kept
      for the basic discussion of notetab. I will copy this to the clips list
      and you can pick up the thread over there. I think they would
      appreciate it if there were no further responses on this list.

      See http://notetab.com for a list of all groups and how to join them.
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
        > Karl, Keith,
        >
        > I wrote a clip and have been waiting a few days for more responses about
        > converting Outlook Notes files to NoteTab Outlines.
        >
        > Either the clip may need some modification or the CSV/TSV may need some
        > modification.

        hrs, we are on the basic list ... shouldn't this discussion move to the
        clips list and continue over there? Karl, if you want the solution, you
        need to hit the clips list and ask hrs for more details on this clip.