find words in an ebook

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      I once had a clip that found words in an email that were used by spammers to
      make their email seem as if it were a normal email. Lost that one when I
      lost my hard drive. But I no longer get any spam. But it might have been
      used for the project below.

      Now I have some ebooks that I would like to search for quotations, knowing
      the words in the quote or even the quote itself is there a clip that will do
      that by have a list of words or that may or may not form a sentence entered
      and then call up the ebook that I want to search?
      Ed Brown

      The whole world doth err save you and me, and even thou doest err some!
      -- Unknown