clip to convert text list to outline headings?

  • jtgrater
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      Greetings. Is there a clip or other easy way to convert a list in one
      .txt document to outline headings? I know how to do it manually (H=,
      etc), but there must be a better way. Eg I have an action list that I
      want to convert, such as

      interview client
      transcribe notes
      draft counseling chart
      schedule counseling conference
      etc.

      Ideas?

      Thanks, Jeff
    • jtgrater
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
        Folks,

        I'm replying to my own question!! I was able to find something that
        worked in the NoteTab basic list, topic: "eek... looking for a better way"

        Thanks, and sorry for asking a question that has already been answered.

        Regards, Jeff