Re: [Clip] MultiLine Title, Label, Field Caption

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2006
      On Saturday 18 February 2006 03:38, Jody wrote:
      > Hi loro and jacobhu,
      >
      > >>^!Info ^%Msg%
      > >>
      > >>^!SetWizardLabel ^%Msg%
      > >>^?{This is a test for MultiLine Label}
      > >>
      > >>1) I try to use with Info. It is OK
      > >>2) but I like it align left
      > >
      > >You have to use the [L] option. The default is for some peculiar
      > >reason to display the text centered.
      > >^!Info [L]Blah blah
      >
      > I've often wandered why Eric made the default centered or if it
      > came that way. <g> Left aligned it my preferred also and I
      > imagine the majority. If I only have a one line info box, then I
      > prefer centered, but if other people are using the Clip and their
      > default font size is huge it may be 3 lines. <g>
      >
      > >> 3) WizardLebel not work as I wish. It seems a String not a
      > >> Variable to CLIP
      > >
      > >You're out of luck there. Can't do multi-line labels.
      >
      > You can use ^!Prompt or at least ^!Continue with the preset token
      > ^%nl% for new line if you can get away with it.

      (not exactly what the OP wanted but perhaps it's a workable solution) -> As an
      wizard option, there's a message input box, is it M for message (a box
      designed for user input).

      So, could set it the message box with a default message and I think also multi
      line message and put it the message box as the top field of a multi field
      wizard.

      Pls forgive me if someone already mentioned this.

      --
      Alan.