Re: [Clip] Question RE: format

  • Bob McAllister
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2006
      On 2/17/06, Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:
      > There is a line in the HTML.tpl file listed below:
      >
      > ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty(^%DefaultDocValue%)$ ^!Set %DefaultDocValue%=[Omit]
      >
      > Am I right in assuming that it means:
      >
      > "If it is true that the variable 'DefaultDocValue' is empty then
      > remove the statement '^!Set %DefaultDocValue%'"

      No quite true Lee. The template is setting up a Wizard to offer
      options to the page designer. The line you quote is saying:

      "If the last page you built did not include this element (read from
      the ini file) then set up a label that will offer "[Omit]" as the
      first option in the menu for selecting items for the next page."

      Bob