Find ^P, without >

  • Don Strack
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      I have looked in Help and at clip samples of ^!Find, in many different
      threads, but I can't figure out how to do this one...

      After I strip all the Word gunk from a file converted from a Word file to
      HTML, there are lots and lots of instances of ^P in the middle of sentences
      and in all the wrong places.

      I need a clip that will find every instance of ^P, except those with a >
      before them, as in >^P.

      Thanks in advance.

      Don Strack