Re: [Clip] Outlines - Text to outlines

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi Lee,

      >> Thanks! That one worked. I appreciate it. I don't know what
      >> happened but, it works using the Dirstuff clips.

      When I looked at the Clips and comparing them, I noticed that the
      one that did not work had some lines ;commented out. Looking at
      it closer and running it, it appears I was in the process of
      making the heading the full path to the filename, but never
      completed it. So, I commented those lines out making it look like
      the other, tested, zipped it up, and uploaded.

      Outline Library: Tools for making/editing Outlines and stuff...
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/outline.zip

      http://www.sojourner.us/software