Re: [Clip] garbled URL or MSIE ftp

  • Phillip Sand Hansel II
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2006
      Download faster than upload, both slow, no landline. Maybe 90kbps, just
      better than a phone line.

      Yes on the wsftp gui, but it is easier to simply use Windows to do that same
      thing (drag & drop ftp). That was one of my unanswered questions, how to
      select a file (not just the name) for pasting to the ftp site via windows.
      CTRL+C in explorer will select it and CTRL+V will paste it into the ftp
      site, but I can not figure out how to get NoteTab to do that. I do not want
      to copy the filename, but rather the file.

      Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II
      http://philliphansel.com