Fwd: Re: [NTB] How to do this in a clip
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Stefan Elssner" <elssner@...> wrote:
> If there's any simpler of a method, please point it out if possible;
but this is the best I could find. :)
If you not _insist_ on doing it with a clip, here is a simpler method:
1. Write your comment as you like, dont care about the asteriks or
2. Select the comment lines you wrote
3. Use menu: Modify/Lines/Reformat Lines (shift+ctrl+m) and give 76
for the text width (0 for the left margin)
4. (Your reformatted lines should still be selected, else reselect
them) Use menu: Search/Replace (ctrl+r), check Regular Expression, put
a single '^' in the upper (reg. exp) box, and ' * ' in the lower
(replace with) box, and go Replace all.
5. You should have a proper long description part now...
If you like you could still do the rest of the class comment from a
script first, just let it put the cursor on the place where you want
to start your long desc via ^& placeholder. Then type from there.
--- End forwarded message ---