Re: [Clip] Advanced Group?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi TheFishSlapper,

      >I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have
      >been a user for about 7-8 years and have a technical background.
      >Can you help me join?

      Well, for anybody that has the guts to have an alias of
      TheFishSlapper, we'll make this the Advanced list. <bg> As Don
      said, welcome to the list, and yes also like Don said, the
      Scripts list. The "NoteTab Off-Topic" ntb-OffTopic list gets some
      extremely advanced topics on it from time to time. You can really
      sum it all up in saying please do not post Clips or discuss
      Regular Expression on the Basic list (the latter; always
      questionable;-) and posts like these should really, for sure, go
      to the Off-Topic list - for real. <g> Looking at it from a
      historical view we have at (http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm)

      Actually, we did have an Advanced list at one time, but we ended
      up changing it to the Clips list and then later the HTML list,
      then the Off-Topic, then the Scripts, (somewhere mixed in is the
      Tutorial list) and to date the FS-Accessibilty, uh the Next-
      Release list is in there and some more here and there to be
      certain.

      http://www.sojourner.us/software