Re: [Clip] Advanced Group?

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2006
      TheFishSlapper wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have been a user
      > for about 7-8 years and have a technical background. Can you help me join?
      >
      > Regards,
      > "thefishslapper"

      I'm not sure that this is the advanced group FishSlapper, it is the
      clips list. If there is an advanced group it is the scripts/programming
      list probably. We do however write a few wonderful clips around here
      from time to time. Welcome to the list.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        Hi TheFishSlapper,

        >I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have
        >been a user for about 7-8 years and have a technical background.
        >Can you help me join?

        Well, for anybody that has the guts to have an alias of
        TheFishSlapper, we'll make this the Advanced list. <bg> As Don
        said, welcome to the list, and yes also like Don said, the
        Scripts list. The "NoteTab Off-Topic" ntb-OffTopic list gets some
        extremely advanced topics on it from time to time. You can really
        sum it all up in saying please do not post Clips or discuss
        Regular Expression on the Basic list (the latter; always
        questionable;-) and posts like these should really, for sure, go
        to the Off-Topic list - for real. <g> Looking at it from a
        historical view we have at (http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm)

        Actually, we did have an Advanced list at one time, but we ended
        up changing it to the Clips list and then later the HTML list,
        then the Off-Topic, then the Scripts, (somewhere mixed in is the
        Tutorial list) and to date the FS-Accessibilty, uh the Next-
        Release list is in there and some more here and there to be
        certain.

        http://www.sojourner.us/software