Advanced Group?

  • TheFishSlapper
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 1:22 PM
      Hi,

      I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have been a user
      for about 7-8 years and have a technical background. Can you help me join?

      Regards,
      "thefishslapper"

    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5 2:04 PM
        TheFishSlapper wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have been a user
        > for about 7-8 years and have a technical background. Can you help me join?
        >
        > Regards,
        > "thefishslapper"

        I'm not sure that this is the advanced group FishSlapper, it is the
        clips list. If there is an advanced group it is the scripts/programming
        list probably. We do however write a few wonderful clips around here
        from time to time. Welcome to the list.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 11:51 AM
          Hi TheFishSlapper,

          >I would like to join your advanced group for NoteTab Pro. I have
          >been a user for about 7-8 years and have a technical background.
          >Can you help me join?

          Well, for anybody that has the guts to have an alias of
          TheFishSlapper, we'll make this the Advanced list. <bg> As Don
          said, welcome to the list, and yes also like Don said, the
          Scripts list. The "NoteTab Off-Topic" ntb-OffTopic list gets some
          extremely advanced topics on it from time to time. You can really
          sum it all up in saying please do not post Clips or discuss
          Regular Expression on the Basic list (the latter; always
          questionable;-) and posts like these should really, for sure, go
          to the Off-Topic list - for real. <g> Looking at it from a
          historical view we have at (http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm)

          Actually, we did have an Advanced list at one time, but we ended
          up changing it to the Clips list and then later the HTML list,
          then the Off-Topic, then the Scripts, (somewhere mixed in is the
          Tutorial list) and to date the FS-Accessibilty, uh the Next-
          Release list is in there and some more here and there to be
          certain.

          http://www.sojourner.us/software