Clip for EZ Thumbs to Open it and Set Directories?

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I would like a clip based (I presume) solution that will do the following:
      Take me to EZ Thumbs and set my directory for both in and out, set
      settings to what I want, allow me to pick the file in Thumbs, and then
      allow me to click on make if I like what I see.

      I regularly make thumbs for about five different sites. I always have
      to manually set the in and out directories and if I forget especially to
      set the out directory ... all heck breaks loose.

      I know there was once discussion of running batches from the command
      line in EZ Thumbs, but I want to pick the actual pictures.

      HELP! please ....

      Don