Re: [Clip] Named Buffers Using Autocorrection

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hi Veli-Pekka Tätilä,

      Haven't been following this, but...

      > > H="goto"
      > > ^!GotoBookmark ^?[Mark num?]
      > > ^!SetBookmark ^?[Mark num?]

      I don't know if you are using the bookmarks as part of the way
      you edit using the Clip Code, but if you are using them like
      regular bookmarks as if you were using the Search menu and
      setting bookmarks in a large file, then you may be interested in
      my bookmark Library with Clipbar and I think some pretty neat
      buttons that I made. <g>

      I think it is called something like bookmark.zip or notemark.zip;
      well, I have those, but see I did not update those with what I
      was talking about. Check this once out, plus it has some extra
      ico files for the Clipbar.

      Try: http://www.notetab.net/zip/bookmarks1.zip

      http://www.sojourner.us/software