Re: [Clip] Active Document Directory

  • rpdooling
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 24, 2006
      Jody,

      My apologies. The confusion in this thread (as Don noted) is my fault.
      What I wanted is exactly what Bob's array clip gives, namely, the
      FOLDER name. For example, in a situation where ^# would yield
      D:\Notes\Sub Notes\Other Notes\More Notes\, I was trying to obtain
      simply the name of the folder "More Notes." Making an array of the
      path, delimited by "\" does the trick.

      Sorry for the hasty and imprecise description of what I was after.

      rpd