Re: [Clip] image wrap

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 12, 2006
      Jon Kersey wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I get a page not found.
      > But, I did some looking around.
      > Is this the page you were refering too?
      >
      > http://htmlfixit.com/blog/index.php?cat=15
      >
      > jon

      Jon,

      Since I posted giving the address as,

      http://htmlfixit.com/blog/?p=347

      I had so much trying to get it to display for copying and in the process
      I've had to change it to,

      http://htmlfixit.com/blog/?p=348

      Copy it from there, read the beginning text and do the Search/Replace of
      " to double-quotes characters it should run OK. If not I'll get
      you a copy with a different method.

      ºvº
      06.01.12
      'Cooking II:'
      'Bran and Tofu are Not For Human Consumption.'
      hrs ø hsavage@...
    • hsavage
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 12, 2006