Re: [Clip] using toolbar in a clip for characters to html all special characters

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2006
      > Well, Help says ^!Toolbar uses the *button* tooltip text. BTW there is a
      > list of Tooltip commands in the Clip Assistant. Ray Fitzgerald made a handy
      > clip long ago that lets you sort Tooltip command alphabetically or by menu.
      > I'm sure it's around somewhere.

      Yes, I have the clip assistant, it list all of them ... so I found the
      one, just not the other ... because I was thinking orange and using
      apple so to speak .... I wanted menu and was using toolbar. I guess the
      word button is indeed a give away. I finally toggled toolbar off to see
      what we are actually talking about. I only use about one or two buttons
      on the toolbar.

      What I was wanting to do was change things like < to < etc.

      Thanks for the help and the patience.

      Don
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2006
        Hi Lotta and Don,

        >> Help was a bit short on this one and perhaps a cross reference
        >> at the end of toolbar to
        >
        >Well, Help says ^!Toolbar uses the *button* tooltip text. BTW
        >there is a list of Tooltip commands in the Clip Assistant. Ray
        >Fitzgerald made a handy clip long ago that lets you sort Tooltip
        >command alphabetically or by menu. I'm sure it's around
        >somewhere.

        NoteTab's ver. 4.60 [Help File in Outline format] by Raymond
        Fitzgerald. It is on my Outlines page/Christian outlines at the
        site. Direct download...

        Help File in Outline format:
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/help460.zip

        Ah, I just remembered that it is near the bottom of my
        Clip Tutorial: http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

        Start of Ray's Help460.otl so you know where to copy it at if you
        have my ClipTut already - older name was ClipClass.clb - it
        started off like a electronic class when I did it with lessons
        sent out. ;) eClipClass <g>

        H=Ray Fitz's ToolTips
        ; NoteTab Tutorial, ToolTips Compliments of Ray Fitzgerald
        ; Jody Adair <Jody@...>
        ^!SetWizardTitle PLEASE DIRECT ALL ToolTips QUESTIONS TO RAY FITZGERALD <xxxxx@...>
        ; I Bcc'd him: I do not know if the email address is good anymore.

        http://www.sojourner.us/software