Re: pausing a clip to prompt for text that should be inserted

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Del Polito" <genedp@p...> wrote:

      > How do I set up a clip to:
      > run a clip
      > pause the clip and prompt for some unspecified text to be entered
      > within the clip
      > then resume and execute the rest of the clip
      > ?

      Use the curly braces clip wizard instead of the square brackets one.

      For example this one which uses square brackets:

      ^?[Put question here=]

      will pop up in front of you before the clip does anything else whereas this one:

      ^?{Put question here=}

      will pop up at the point where it's placed in the clip.

      That's the gist of it, rpd gave you the more complete answer.

      John
    • Gene Del Polito
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
        Thanks, men, I'll give it a try.